iPhone speakers not working? This is a common issue that can be fixed in a few easy steps.
The my iphone is stuck in headphone mode is a problem that many people have been struggling with. If you are experiencing this issue, there are some steps to fix it.
Warm greetings, nerds. Let’s talk about something fascinating today that has to do with the iPhone. The majority of the time, your speaker will get locked in headphones mode, which is an unpleasant situation. If you’re having trouble with your iPhone speakers not functioning when in headphones mode, this article will assist you in resolving the problem. Before we get into the techniques, let’s take a look at some of the reasons why you’re having this problem with your iPhone.
Speakers on iPhone are stuck in headphone mode. [PC: www.saintlad.com/]
This article contains the following content:
The following are the reasons why my iPhone speakers are stuck in headphone mode:
Any hardware or software malfunction in your device will be the cause of this problem.
- Whether or not your headphone jack port is clogged with dust and dirt.
- You may encounter this problem if you have not updated your iOS to the most recent version.
- If you remove your headphones when your phone is stuck, this problem will occur.
- Alternatively, you may use any low-quality or Apple headphones with your iPhone.
Fixing My iPhone Speakers That Are Stuck In Headphones Mode:
In this post, I’ll show you how to repair this problem on your iPhone using the most effective techniques available. Make sure you follow each step thoroughly.
Use Bluetooth as a first option:
This technique is similar to utilizing the Bluetooth option to authenticate your speaker. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- To begin, go to settings>Bluetooth and turn the option on.
[PC: https://www.headphonesty.com/] Toggle The Switch
- Now that you can see the list of choices, be sure you choose your iPhone device.
- Then test it by playing any music files to check whether it works. When you’re finished, unplug the device.
2. Examine for Water Damage:
If you’ve dropped your iPhone in water, it’s possible that it’ll become stuck in headphones mode. Check the water damage indication at that time.
[PC: https://www.saintlad.com/] Red Line Indicator Check the indication after opening the SIM slot with the pin. If you notice a red line or a red circle, your gadget has been harmed by water, and the damage may be serious. As a result, keep your smartphone in a bowl of rice to absorb any excess moisture.
Remove the Protective Case #3:
The majority of the time, the protective cases, covers, and packs that we use block the headphones. As a result, be sure to take off your protective case before attempting to connect your headphones.
Take off the Protective Case [PC: www.saintlad.com/] This technique has been reported to have resolved the problem by users. So, give it a go.
#4. Turn Your iPhone On And Off:
This is one of the simplest and most straightforward methods for resolving the problem. All you have to do is switch your iPhone off and wait a few minutes.
Make sure you switch on your iPhone and check the headphones after a few minutes.
#5: Turn On And Off Airplane Mode:
Enabling and disabling Airplane mode on the iPhone will resolve the problem of the iPhone speaker not functioning when in headphones mode. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- You may access the control panel by swiping up on your phone and turning off and on airplane mode.
Turn on the Airplane Mode.
- You may also go to settings and turn on and off airplane mode by clicking on it.
#6. Experiment with different headphones:
As previously stated in the causes, if you are using any defective or low-quality headphones, you will have this problem. As a result, make sure you’re wearing the proper headphones.
If it still isn’t functioning, try using a different pair of headphones to see if it works.
#7. Record Something to Test:
If none of the previous techniques are working for you, all you have to do is record anything and listen to see if you can hear them out.
On your iPhone, you may use any voice Memos app.
#8. Use Other Cleaning Tools:
Using a Q-tip to clean your headphones’ jack port is a simple technique. Other equipment, like as pressurized air cans, interdental brushes, and tiny vacuum cleaners, can also be used.
[PC: https://www.saintlad.com/] Compressed Air These are some of the cleaning equipment that are suggested for cleaning your headphones jack port that has become clogged with dust and dirt.
#9: Force Your Device to Restart:
This is one of the simplest ways for resolving the iPhone speaker not functioning when in headphones mode. Force restarting your smartphone is the only thing you need to do. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
Follow these instructions for iPhone 6 and older generations:
- The first thing you need to do is hit both the power and home buttons at the same time.
Toggle the Buttons
- Make careful to keep them in place for at least 10-15 seconds.
- The Apple logo will appear after that, and the device will be forced to start.
Follow the instructions below for iPhone 7 and later generations:
- The first step is to simultaneously press the power and volume down buttons on your phone.
- Make careful to keep them in place for at least 10 seconds.
- The Apple logo will appear on the screen after that, and the device will be forced to restart.
#10: Using iTunes, restore factory settings:
If you want to restore your device to factory settings using iTunes, carefully follow the instructions below.
- The first step is to install iTunes on your computer and open it.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to your computer via USB connection.
Connecting Through a Cable
- Once iTunes has identified your device, be sure to choose the restore option.
Select Restore from the drop-down menu.
- Now iTunes will delete all of your iPhone’s data. As a result, be careful to backup all of your data before proceeding.
- Once the whole procedure has been finished. Finally, turn on your smartphone and look for the problem.
#11. Don’t Forget Your Headphones:
Another suggestion from Apple’s support group is to connect your headphones into your iPhone to see if you can hear any sound from the headset. If you can hear through your headphones, you may have an issue with your speakers.
[PC: https://drfone.wondershare.com/] Plugin Headphones So, check to see whether your iPad speakers have any dust or dirt in them, and then follow the steps below to clean them.
#12. Make a Phone Call:
Yes, this may seem absurd, but it will allow you to determine whether or not your speakers are operational. To use this technique, just dial any number on your iPad and activate the speakers.
If all else fails, attempt a face-to-face call to ensure that you comprehend what is being said. There will be a networking problem if you are not hearing.
Update #13 for iOS:
If your iPhone speaker isn’t functioning and it’s stuck in headphones mode, you’ll need to upgrade your iOS to the most recent version. Please carefully follow the instructions outlined below.
- The first step is to go to settings and choose general from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure to check for updates by clicking on software update.
Select Software Update.
If any updates are available, download and install the latest version.
#14: Clean the Headphone Jack:
If your iPhone is still not responding, it’s possible that dirt has accumulated in the headphone jack connector. Make sure the charging port is clean by using an anti-static brush or a Q-tip at the headphone jack port. Moisture should not be used to clean the port since it damages internal components.
Cotton Bud is a kind of plant that grows in [PC: www.saintlad.com/]
#15: Reset Network Configuration:
If you’re seeking to reset your network settings, please follow the instructions below.
- The first thing you need do is go to settings and choose general.
- Now scroll down until you find the option to reset, and select it.
Press the Reset button.
- Then choose the option to reset network settings and wait for a while.
Select Reset Network Settings from the drop-down menu.
#16. Use a headphone when listening to music:
Although this technique seems to be bizarre, the majority of customers have stated that it has resolved their problem. To use the headset, just play any music on your iPhone and plug it in.
[PC: https://drfone.wondershare.com/] Music [PC: https://drfone.wondershare.com/] The music will be immediately turned off, so remove the headphones and verify whether the problem has been resolved.
#17. Get in touch with Apple Support:
Finally, if none of the previous techniques are functioning, it’s possible that you have internal damage or a hardware issue.
So, the final thing you could do is call Apple’s customer service team and explain your situation. They will come up with a solution for you.
- What should I do if my iPhone is locked in headphones mode when submerged in water?
All you have to do now is check your water indicator in the SIM slot, and if it’s a red line, call Apple support.
- The iPhone is stuck in headset mode. What should I do?
Well, you may use any of the techniques listed above to effectively resolve this problem.
- How do I disable iPhone’s headphone mode?
Yes, you can just disconnect your headphones to see whether they are turned off.
Finally, if you’re searching for a solution to your iPhone speaker not functioning because it’s locked in headphones mode, this post is the one for you. In this post, I’ve included the 17 most effective ways for resolving this problem. I hope you find this information to be very beneficial. Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
If you have any questions about this post, please ask them in the comments area, and if you find it helpful, please share it with your friends and family.
Thank you for selecting OMGEEKY.
My name is Nadhiya, and I work at OMGeeky as an editor and author. I like writing tech-related articles to assist my users. Apart from that, I like traveling, cooking, painting, singing, dancing, sharing knowledge, patience, a small group of friends, a happy soul, kindness, assisting the poor, being a shopaholic, and being a homely person.
The how to turn off headphone mode on iphone is a question that has been asked many times. There are two ways to fix the issue, one is through a terminal command and the other is through a Cydia tweak.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get your iPhone off of headphone mode?
To get your iPhone off of headphone mode, simply press the power button on your iPhone.
Why is my iPhone stuck on headphone setting?
This is due to the headphone jack not being connected properly. There are two possible solutions to this problem; either try re-inserting your headphones or try connecting a different pair of headphones.
What do I do if my iPhone volume is stuck on headphones?
This is a common problem with iPhones. The fix is to restart the phone.
- iphone 6s stuck in headphone mode
- phone stuck in headphone mode
- how to turn off headphone mode
- iphone stuck in headphone mode water
- iphone sound not working without headphones