Apple has a built-in feature that lets you block messages and emails from specific senders. This article will teach you how to use this app, along with some tips for doing it the right way.
The “how to stop unwanted emails in gmail” is a question that has been asked many times before. There are 3 ways to block unwanted emails and messages on your iPhone. You can use the “Block Sender” section of Gmail, or you can install an app like “Mail Blocker”. The last option is to create a filter in Mail.
If you’re looking for instructions on how to block unwanted emails and messages on your iPhone, you’ve come to the correct spot.
Hello! Everyone, I hope everyone is doing well, and I cordially invite you to read this post. Are you concerned and frustrated by spam emails in your inbox, and want to learn how to block undesirable emails as well as block senders? If so, this article will be very beneficial to you.
In this post, we’ll go through the many methods for blocking emails on the iPhone, as well as the reasons for blocking emails on the iPhone.
This article contains the following content:
Emails on iPhone are being blocked for the following reasons:
The most common reasons for banning emails on iPhone are as follows:
- We sometimes get unsolicited emails that are of no value to us.
- There is a risk of delivering incorrect messages and causing people to be inconvenienced.
- Someone is stealing or hacking the information of the user and abusing it.
- I’m getting a lot of spam emails from the same source.
Various Methods for Blocking Emails on iPhone:
There are a few different ways to block unwanted emails and messages on your iPhone. Use the techniques listed below to quickly block emails on your iPhone.
Before proceeding to block emails on iPhone, the user should keep in mind that Apple devices do not enable the user to block emails directly from a specific sender, thus we can only block emails on iPhone with the assistance of an app. The applications that play an interface among other mail programs are:
- How to Use the Settings App
- How to Use the Gmail App
- Yahoo! Mail is a free email service.
- Outlook is a program developed by Microsoft.
- Apple’s iCloud Mail
1: Making use of the Settings App
You can simply block emails on iPhone using the Settings App. Here are some easy steps to take to block emails on iPhone using the Settings App.
- First and first, the user must confirm the Email address of the individual you want to block in the Contacts App.
- If the address is not visible in the Contacts app, you must either add the email address as an existing contact or create a new contact card.
- Once you’ve found the email address in the Contacts App, go to the Settings App and open it.
Go to the Settings tab.
- Select the Mail option from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Blocked Sender Choices link underneath the Threading options.
Select Blocked Sender Options from the drop-down menu.
- After that, pick the message from the blacklisted sender that you want to be blocked.
- You’ll see a few alternatives, including None and Mark as Blocked. Move to Trash or leave in Inbox.
- Following that, the user must activate the Setting.
- Select Block this Contact from the drop-down menu.
Block this Contact by tapping on it.
- Then choose Add New from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose the contact you want to block.
- If you turn on iCloud Mail, the bocking sender will operate on all of your Apple devices.
2. How to Use the Gmail App:
You may also block emails on your iPhone using the Gmail app. Follow the instructions below carefully to block unwanted emails on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, open the official Gmail app.
Using the Mail App
- After that, you’ll need to add your appropriate email account.
- After that, click on the email to view the messages.
Choose a Message
- Now, on the right side of the sender’s name, click on the three-dot menu ( Do not click on the Three dots that is shown on the top of the right corner).
Select Three-Dot Menu from the drop-down menu.
- Then, under Block(Person’s or Sender’s name), choose Block(Person’s or Sender’s name).
Block should be selected.
Yahoo! Mail (#3)
Yahoo is the most popular and well-known software in the productivity area, and it provides the greatest quality. Yahoo customers are eagerly deleting emails, which helps to free up cloud storage, and they also do not want to receive spam emails, so they block the senders’ emails.
This program assists in the blocking of emails on the iPhone and is the finest alternative app for blocking emails on the iPhone.
- To begin, open Yahoo Mail on your iPhone.
Yahoo is now open.
- Then choose the Settings menu icon from the drop-down menu.
Navigate to the Settings Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Then choose Security & Privacy from the drop-down menu.
Select Security & Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Select Blocked Addresses from the drop-down menu.
Select Blocked IP Addresses
- After that, enter the email address you want to block.
Add any email addresses you’d want to be blocked.
- Then choose the Block Senders option.
Select Block Senders.
Microsoft Outlook is number four.
We’re using Microsoft Outlook to restrict emails on the iPhone.
The basic steps to take are listed below.
- To begin, open Outlook Email.
- Alternatively, you may use your browser to go to Outlook.com.
- Then, right-click on the sender message you want to block and choose Block from the menu.
- Alternatively, you may choose Message from the Outlook menu bar.
- Select the Junk Option from the drop-down menu.
Choose the Junk Option.
- After that, choose Block Sender, Junk Mail, Block Sender, or Block.
Select Block Sender from the menu.
- After that, browse to the email sender’s future messages and then to the Junk Email Folder.
Note: If a user can block an email sender, the user will still receive emails from the banned sender, but they will be put to the Junk Email Folder right away.
5. Apple’s iCloud Mail
The user may utilize the Rules Function in iCloud Mail to restrict certain emails.
To ban emails in iCloud Mail, follow these easy instructions.
- To begin, open iCloud Mail on your iPhone.
- Then choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Rules from the drop-down menu.
Option to Select Rules
- After that, choose Add a Rule, and then create a new rule.
Select the tab Add a Rule from the drop-down menu.
- Then, as a Filter, choose “If a message is from.”
- Then type in the address of the sender.
- Move to Trash is an option. from the Then prompt.
Select Move to Trash
What Are the Most Commonly Asked Questions?
- Question 1: How can I use AOL Mail to block emails?
Answer: In general, AOL does not have an email app for iOS. Instead, consumers use the AOL app, which provides the latest news, weather information, and crucial alerts on behalf of AOL Mail.
How to use the AOL app to block emails
- On your iPhone, open the AOL app.
- Then, to open the inbox, click the email icon.
- Swipe left on the message you want to block to block it.
- Next, choose Label as Spam from the drop-down menu and mark that mail as spam.
- The mails may easily be moved to the Spam folder by the user.
- Question 2: How can I use Yandex Mail to block emails on my iPhone?
Answer: Yandex Mail is one of the greatest mail programs; it can be used without an internet connection, but it also allows numerous inboxes, so you may use it to block emails from Outlook, Gmail, or Yahoo.
Follow these steps to ban emails on your iPhone using Yandex Mail.
- Open Yahoo Mail on your iPhone.
- Then go to the message you wish to block and open it.
- On the right side of the screen, hover your mouse over the three dots.
- Finally, choose Spam from the drop-down menu.
One unique aspect of Yandex Mail is that it has a sophisticated spam filter. If a user receives many unwanted emails from the same email sender, the spam filter will take action after receiving repeated complaints from the same email address.
This article describes how to block emails on the iPhone in a simple and concise manner, as well as the reasons for doing so.
For those looking for the best ways to block emails on iPhone, this post is the finest resource; the methods are basic and straightforward, and you can quickly block emails on iPhone using them.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post; I hope you found it useful. For more information and updates, please visit and follow our website. OMGeeky
My name is Naveena, and I’m new to this profession. I’m very interested in writing about technology and am willing to write both expository and narrative topics. My main goal is to deliver and share knowledge with users by interacting with them about various technologies. I also enjoy cooking, gardening, and traveling.
Watch This Video-
The “how to block emails outlook” is a question that is asked quite often. This tutorial will show you how to block unwanted emails on your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I permanently block an email address?
A: To block someones email address, you can use their contact information. This is done by going to your My Account on the website and clicking the button that says Block this person. An input box will be shown where you enter in the persons name or email address.
How do I stop spam emails permanently?
A: You can stop spam emails from happening by setting your email account to do not send mail or opting out of all marketing emails.
- how to block emails gmail
- how do i permanently block an email address
- how to permanently stop spam emails
- how to block emails
- how to block emails on android