We all buy new devices every year, but some of us are even more susceptible to buying new gadgets. If you’re one of those people, read on!
This question is available by default on any Windows 7/8/10 device that uses a Microsoft account (and not a local one). The first time you log into your computer after connecting it to your Windows Phone, you’ll be asked to log in to your Microsoft account. We all know that this is really just an online ID that can be used to log into other Microsoft services (such as Outlook, Skype, Xbox Live, etc.) But if you don’t want your Windows Phone to sign in to other Microsoft services, you can disable it by heading to Settings > Accounts > Signing-in options > Manage accounts > Windows device account > (check) Turn off sign-in to other Microsoft services.
This is a rather uncommon issue, and we haven’t seen it happen before. However, we have received more inquiries regarding this issue than we have ever had before, and we hope that this blog post will help the readers that may be affected.
RECOMMENDED: To securely repair common Windows problems and automatically improve system performance, use this application.
Microsoft 365 has everything you need to manage your work at the workplace or at school. Online technologies like Microsoft Teams, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Outlook, and the Microsoft Office suite of services, which includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, make it simpler to collaborate with your team. You may use a cloud storage drive to generate documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Microsoft 365 now allows you to create a school, work, or corporate account.
However, some customers have reported that they are unable to establish a Microsoft 365 account owing to an error message. It says,
“Something went horribly wrong!” Because device management could not be enabled, your account was not set up on this device. Some resources, such as Wi-Fi, VPN, or email, may be unavailable to this device.”
When encountering a difficulty while installing and setting up your Microsoft 365 account may be inconvenient, there are a few options that can help you resolve the issue.
How to Repair “Device management could not be enabled, therefore your account was not set up on this device.” Microsoft 365 Error
On Microsoft 365, there are many methods to resolve the account installation issue “Your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled.” Examine each of the techniques listed below to determine whether it addresses the issue.
Enable Windows Device Management as the first solution.
The Google Workspace service is often used by users who get this problem. To continue, you must first activate the Windows Device Management option and then enroll your device from there.
- Go to https://admin.google.com/ in your browser. To log in, need an administrator account.
- Select the Device tab from the drop-down menu.
- Users should be chosen.
- Select your preferences.
- Navigate to the Windows settings menu.
- Select Desktop security setup from the menu bar.
- Select Windows Device Management from the menu bar.
- Enable should be selected.
Solution #2: Verify that your Microsoft 365 subscription is active.
- Start any Microsoft Office program. You may use Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel to get started.
- Select File.
- Choose Account.
- Look for information on the product.
- Look to see whether it says Product Activated.
Solution #3: Delete any other email accounts you may have.
- Open any Microsoft Office application, such as Microsoft Teams or Outlook.
- Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Account.
- Select Work or School from the drop-down menu.
- Check whether any additional email accounts have been added to your account that aren’t linked to your job or school account.
- Remove the account from the system.
- Close the Office program and reopen it.
- Look to see whether the other account is still active. If this is not the case, attempt to set up your account.
Remove Microsoft 365 credentials as a fourth option.
- Start any Microsoft Office program.
- Select Sign-out from the drop-down menu next to your name.
- To confirm, click Sign-out once again.
- Go to the Control Panel tab.
- Select Credential Manager from the drop-down menu. You may also seek for the Credential Manager using the search box.
- Select Windows Credentials from the drop-down menu.
- Remove any Microsoft 365 credentials that you find. Apply the same procedure to all Microsoft 365 credentials.
- Exit via the window.
- Go to your computer’s Settings menu.
- Navigate to Accounts.
- Select Work or School from the drop-down menu.
- Any job or school account may be accessed by clicking on it.
- Disconnect by clicking the Disconnect button.
- Yes should be selected.
- Open any Office program.
- In the top right corner, click Sign-in.
- Fill up your work or school account information.
- Seek out the Uncheck the option to allow my organization to control my device.
- Click the OK button.
- After that, click Done.
What else did you do to resolve the “Your account was not set up on this device” issue in Microsoft 365? You may share your solutions with us in the comments section below.
ARE YOU STILL HAVING PROBLEMS? To fix Windows problems and safely improve system performance, use this application.
In this post, we have shown you, that you can easily install a Windows PC on a Mac. The only requirement was that the Mac had to have OS X installed. We have also shown you a method for creating a Mac OS X Bootable USB Drive. The Mac OS X Bootable USB drive is a must if you want to install Windows on a Mac.. Read more about your account was not setup on this device because device management 80180002 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled?
This is an error that can occur when the user has not yet set up their device with a Sony account. The best way to fix this issue is to try signing in on another device, or contact customer support for further help.
How do I fix error 80180002?
Error 80180002 is a common error that can occur when Beat Saber is crashing. If you are experiencing this, please try the following steps to fix it: -Close the game and restart your computer -Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements for Beat Saber -Restart your computer again -Reinstall Beat Saber
How do I enable device management?
To enable device management, you must first be signed in with your PlayStation Network account. Once you are signed in, go to Settings > Account Management > Device Management.
- your account was not setup on this device because device management windows 10
- something went wrong your account was not set up on this device
- your account was not setup on this device because device management 80180014
- this device might not be able to access some resources such as wi-fi vpn or email
- device management could not be completed. start over and sign in again